We are seeking a .NET Developer to assist with the creation of our bespoke corporate systems, as well as supporting staff using in-house and third party systems.
Self motivated with a structured approach to work, the successful candidate will be required to assist in the development and maintenance of our bespoke corporate systems, whilst actively contributing to all other phases of development, from requirements gathering to analysis, design and implementation. Working within defined timescales and to departmental standards, the individual will be responsible for producing clear and accurate technical documentation.
Reporting to the IT Development Manager, the candidate will:
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
Essential skills and experience will include:
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft Office.
- Visual Basic.NET, C#, SQL programming.
- .NET Framework (Windows Forms).
Advantageous skills and experience will include:
- Experience in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- .NET Framework (Windows Communication Foundation)
- SharePoint 2013
This is a challenging opportunity for an individual educated to Degree level (or equivalent) and having 2-5 years development experience.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package, and fully support the development of our staff. Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.