As one of the Isle of Man’s longest established trust and corporate services providers, we have extensive experience and knowledge in our field and can offer information and advice on a diverse range of structures as well as assistance in the establishment and development of a tailored solution which yields success, and which are also suitable to niche sectors such as the aviation, gaming , property and yachting industries.
Whether used in isolation or as part of a larger, more complex structure, corporate entities remain an important part of efficient financial planning. Available in a variety of legal forms, choosing the right type of entity in the most suitable jurisdiction can be confusing, with the wrong choice significantly impacting a structure’s success. Key considerations include:
- Does your business operate internationally?
- Is there genuine presence and substance in multiple jurisdictions?
- Does the business carry out cross-border transactions, such as product sales, provision of services and payments of group finance charges?
- Is the business multi-faceted? Is it a group with a treasury function, asset holding companies or separate servicing entities, for example?
- Are you considering the creation of substance for the business in new jurisdictions?
- Do you wish to consider restructuring the business?